Then was there a yielding comprehension that tore its way into the fissure of a weaker type of stand?
Breaking the solidity backwards to open up the hand,
And clasp a measured quarter cup in the folly of the sand
I cannot recuperate from a simple let go man.
Prior to this torrent realization how could the austere be so near
divided into an everyday fear?
Smoothing the solidity upwards to soften the hemisphere,
And breath it into another lung so the other could appear
I cannot insinuate what is overwhelmingly unclear.
Kelly Curiel
October 23, 2002
Breaking the solidity backwards to open up the hand,
And clasp a measured quarter cup in the folly of the sand
I cannot recuperate from a simple let go man.
Prior to this torrent realization how could the austere be so near
divided into an everyday fear?
Smoothing the solidity upwards to soften the hemisphere,
And breath it into another lung so the other could appear
I cannot insinuate what is overwhelmingly unclear.
Kelly Curiel
October 23, 2002
No comments:
Post a Comment