In the morning and throughout, I can barely take in air
The breath I rely on to be heavy just simply is not there
The release goes too quickly as I stumble to his eyes
Where the sight shows fragility I can barely recognize
He is looking at me as though nothing else surrounds
He is looking at me and the crux of me just pounds
In the morning I turn over and he pulls me closely in
I have never felt so comforted as I do when I am with him.
He is more than I thought I had the right to wish for
I believe in love at last
But the air I try to inhale barely enters with a gasp.
All I ever want to do now is be within his grasp.
I would give him my eternity, all he has to do is ask.
KELLY MAREE BLOOM May 16, 2001 1:10am
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment