Please choose your favorite 3
Words Above Water...inspired by my sister
Kelly C. Poetry
Feel free to read at your leisure. I will post randomly and not always in sequence. I thought this would be a nice place for loved ones to visit my thoughts...
View my complete profile
Posted Poems
►
2009
(8)
►
4/19
(1)
►
2/15
(1)
►
2/8
(1)
►
1/11
(2)
►
1/4
(3)
▼
2008
(30)
►
11/30
(1)
►
10/12
(1)
►
10/5
(4)
►
8/31
(1)
►
6/15
(2)
►
5/25
(1)
►
4/20
(2)
▼
3/2
(2)
Isn't It?
She Is
►
2/24
(16)
Monday
Isn't It?
And isn’t it enough
That I clung to you in the flood
as the markets began to ferment
Souring the very thing
that I was
Somehow, there is less of me,
I still feel superfluous.
To be the first
losing traction due to the gloss
you put over everything
nothing shines when luminosity
is a fallacy, a replica of the breaking day
opening and spilling over
Trying so hard to permeate.
Kelly Curiel
February 29, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment